We are all unique in our own ways. That’s what makes this world a beautiful place. We all have our own path. Sometimes we forget this and follow the crowd without thinking of the direction or consequences. We all have a responsibility that comes with our unique qualities. What is your gift? Each of us have scars patched up with guilt, pain and grief. It’s time to heal.
For this piece, I stuck to a limited palette and used the rule of “odd numbers” as taught to me in the Boro collage class at the Art & Soul Retreat in Colorado Springs. I’m very pleased with the results. I incorporated mark making on acrylics with pieces of cloth, paper and encaustic wax.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US